Two-channel, 450W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier £POA
The Crown XLi 1500 power amplifier from Crown® represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the XLi series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, nightclubs as well as bars and restaurants.
Features of this Two-channel, 450W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. They are a powerful argument for quality and value.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Crown XLi 1500 amplifier for installation in your business premises or any other product from the Crown XLi Series.
Features of the Crown XLi 1500:
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity – 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon ® outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
Ideal Installations for the Crown XLi 1500:
Crown XLi Series Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Crown XLi Series product data sheet.