Martin Audio AQ10 from£POA
The Martin Audio AQ10 is a two-way passive loudspeaker, which has been designed to provide high sound pressure levels from a compact, architecturally friendly, heavily braced vented enclosure.
The AQ10 features a 10″ (250mm) long-throw, direct radiating bass driver with a 2.5″ (63mm) voice coil and a 1″ (25mm) exit compression driver with a 1.4″ (35mm) diaphragm, coupled to a true constant directivity HF horn.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio AQ10 or any other product from the AQ Series.
Features of the Martin Audio AQ10 :
- Wide 90° x 50° dispersion
- Rotatable HF horn
- 10″ (250mm) direct radiating LF driver &
- 1″ (25mm) exit horn-loaded HF compression driver
- 1st & 2nd fix wall and ceiling brackets available
- Five year limited warranty
Ideal Installations :
AQ10 Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio AQ10 product data sheet.