The Martin Audio CDD15-WR is a very high-power, weatherised, passive two-way system designed for outdoor installations that demand the ultimate in sonic performance from a single enclosure. These are suitable for applications where it will be subject to changing environmental conditions, but sheltered from direct exposure to the elements.
The Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology employed in the Martin Audio CDD15-WR delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with fixed X° x Y° coverage patterns — projecting relatively more output to the rear of the audience, while having wide horizontal coverage close-up. Its innovative CDD driver achieves ‘point source’ summation of the LF and HF sections — eliminating off-axis variations in frequency response associated with non-coaxial designs. Improving on conventional coaxial designs, which can suffer from high-frequency beaming, the driver features a static waveguide that merges seamlessly with the unique cone shape — maintaining the dispersion pattern out to very high frequencies.
The visually-distinctive composite enclosure can be used in either horizontal (landscape) or vertical (portrait) orientation, with rotation of the driver easily accomplished by removing the screw-free, protective grille. The CDD15 can be suspended by eyebolts or by means of an optional horizontal weatherised yoke.
These Martin Audio CDD15-WR speakers can be finished in black (RAL9005) or white (RAL9016) as standard.
A full-range, passive two-way system, the CDD15-WR may be used without a controller. However, the EQ and limiter functions of a controller such as the Martin Audio DX0.5, DX1.5 or DX2, or an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP will maximise its capabilities. When used with a CSX subwoofer, crossover and EQ functions can either be performed by the DX0.5, DX1.5 and DX2 system controllers, or by an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP option.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio CDD15-WR or any other product from the CDD-WR Series.
Features of the Martin Audio CDD15-WR :
- Compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant UPM Formi composite enclosure
- Outdoor operation when sheltered from direct exposure to elements
- Operating temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Environmentally tested to meet IP54
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free water and particle resistant grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Integral inserts for eyebolt suspension
- Black or white standard colour options
Ideal Installations :
- Outdoor bars and restaurants, hotel areas
- Nearfield systems in outdoor stadia, transport hubs, concourses and theme parks
- Swimming areas, including privately owned pools
CDD15-WR Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio CDD15-WR product data sheet.