Martin Audio DX0.5 from£POA
This new processor has been offered to partner our new CDD range and the Martin Audio DX0.5 now adds an affordable loudspeaker system management to the existing range of DX loudspeaker controllers.
Delivering EQ, crossover, processing and system protection, the DX0.5 2×6 speaker processor also provides complete optimisation for both passive and powered loudspeaker systems.
Each input and output is loaded with a huge range of digital processing including flexible EQ, crossover, delay and limiting solutions. This will deliver everything you need to professionally optimise loudspeaker systems of nearly any size. The DX0.5 utilizes high-end 24-bit AKM® AD/DA converters with 120dB dynamic range for class-leading sound quality. 24 presets and pre-configured preset files downloadable from the Martin Audio website, users can simply install these via the software application and front panel USB or define and store their own settings. With simple I/O routing and configuration, the DX0.5 is an ultra-flexible processor, ideal for a wide range of portable and installed applications.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio DX0.5 or any other product from the CDD Series.
Martin Audio DX0.5 Features :
- Professional 2-input, 6-output system processor
- High-end 24-bit AKM AD/DA converters
- Two balanced XLR inputs with level control, mute, 600ms delay and 5-band parametric/shelving EQ
- Six balanced XLR outputs with level control, mute, polarity invert, 7-band parametric/shelving EQ, 600ms delay, and limiting
- 5 operating modes: 2 x stereo + sub, 3 x stereo
- 7-segment LED metering for input/output level or limiter activity
- Convenient front-panel controls for parameter editing and input/output muting