Martin Audio DX2 Controller from £POA
The Martin Audio DX2 embraces the very latest advances in technology to meet the ever increasing demand and expectations placed on professional audio systems. Based on a completely new processing platform, running at 96kHz, the Martin Audio DX2 sets a new standard in terms of performance, flexibility and ease of use.
The DX2 is a comprehensive, 4 input 8 output, digital loudspeaker management system, capable of being easily configured to meet the most demanding applications in both fixed installation and live touring environments.
Features of the Martin Audio DX2
- 4 input 8 output loudspeaker management
- Analogue or AES digital inputs and outputs
- Parametric, low and high shelf EQ
- Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-
Riley crossover filters
- Gain, delay and limiter functions
- Fully configurable routing matrix
- RS485 interface
- Audiocore compatibility
Ideal applications for the DX2
- Live sound loudspeaker management
- Active monitor systems
- Fixed installations
DX2 Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio DX2 product data sheet.