iKon iK81 High Power, Eight-Channel Class D Amplifier £POA
Yet another exciting and extremely high quality amplifier is the Martin Audio iKON iK81 to add to their range of products.
The iKON iK81 is an advanced 8-channel power amplifier which combines very high power density with superb audio performance, state-of-the-art DSP and network control. A dedicated controller amplifier for the Martin Audio Wavefront Precision WPM line array, the iK81 can also provide multi-channel amplification across the Martin Audio loudspeaker range.
The iK81 can deliver a full 1250 watts per channel into 2, 4 or 8 ohms with all channels driven while remaining highly efficient. Its high efficiency reduces the energy drawn from the mains supply and ensures the power reserves needed to deliver superb sound under arduous live conditions.
Ethernet is used for system remote control and monitoring via Martin Audio’s VU-NET software application, while a user friendly front panel interface allows full local control of all features. Dante digital audio network inputs are also provided for digital audio distribution and control.
96kHz DSP is fully integrated into the iK81 to provide a multitude of features, including LIR linear phase crossover filters which have lower latency than FIR filters. The iK81 employs comprehensive protection functions to maintain safe operating conditions of both the amplifier and the loudspeakers driven — including a sophisticated loudspeaker limiter suite which incorporates peak, RMS and excursion limiting, as well as multiband limiting for passive 2-way systems.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 or email your enquiry, if you have any questions, would like to buy a Martin Audio iKON iK81 amplifier, or have one installed as part of a new sound installation.
Features of the Martin Audio iKON iK81 :
- Eight channels of efficient Class D amplification
- Very high power density in 2U rack height
- 10,000 Watts total power output
- High performance 96kHz DSP on all inputs and outputs
- Switch mode power supply
- Global mains operation, 85V to 240V auto-sensing
- Intuitive, user-friendly, front panel interface
- Analogue, AES3 and Dante™ digital audio network inputs
- Ethernet network for system control and monitoring via Martin Audio VU-NET™ software application
- Comprehensive protection and monitoring functions
- LIR linear phase crossovers for FIR-like performance with lower latency
iKON iK81 Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio iK81 stage monitor product data sheet.