Martin Audio LE1500 stage monitor from£POA
The Martin Audio LE1500 is a compact, very high performance stage monitor combining high output and controlled dispersion with discreet, contemporary design.
The LE1500 also features a high–specification 15” (380mm) low frequency drive unit and a 1.4” (35mm) exit compression driver mounted on a differential dispersion horn. Differential dispersion technology increases the area over which a constant SPL and consistent frequency response is maintained at ear height, enabling the artist to move around more freely.
Driven actively, the LE1500 is best used with the DX1.5 controller to provide crossover, limiting and EQ functions. When operated in passive mode the LE1500, may be used without a controller, but benefits from the EQ and limiting functions of the DX1.5. This also ensures that both active and passive configurations will exhibit the same tonal balance when used together on stage.
Features of the Martin Audio LE1500
- Very high output, low profile stage monitor
- Single 15″ (380mm) ultra-long excursion high power, neodymium motor bass driver
- 1.4″ (35mm) exit pure titanium dome, neodymium motor compression driver
- Optimised constant directivity differential dispersion HF horn
- Contemporary design multi-laminate ply and hardwood cabinet
- Active/passive crossover operation via external switch
- Frequency response 56Hz-18kHz ±3dB, -10dB @ 48Hz
- 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Discreet connectors
- Fitted with 4 x M8 rigging inserts
- Left or Right handed versions available
Ideal applications for the LE1500
- High power stage monitor
- Flown infill via optional yoke
LE1500 Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio LE1500 product data sheet.