Martin Audio LE2100 stage monitor from£POA
The Martin Audio LE2100 is a very high performance monitor designed for large-stage applications where maximum SPL’s are required.
The LE2100 features twin, high-specification 12” (300mm) low frequency drivers, a unique 6.5” (165mm) midrange device and a 1” (25mm) exit compression driver mounted on a differential dispersion horn. Differential dispersion technology increases the area over which a constant SPL and consistent frequency response is maintained at ear height, enabling the artist to move around more freely.
The LE2100 is best used with the DX1.5 controller to provide crossover, limiting and EQ functions.
Features of the Martin Audio LE2100
- Two 12″ (300mm) ultra-long excursion high power, neodymium motor bass drivers
- 6.5″ (135mm) high power, phase plug loaded neodymium motor midrange driver
- 1″ (25mm) exit titanium dome, neodymium motor compression driver
- Optimised constant directivity differential dispersion HF horn
- Symmetrical array, 3-way, bi-amp design
- Contemporary, multi-laminate ply and hardwood cabinet
- Frequency response 56Hz-18kHz ±3dB, -10dB @ 48Hz
- 4 ohm nominal impedance
- Discreet connectors
- Fitted with 4 x M8 rigging inserts
Ideal applications for the LE2100
- Very high power stage monitor
- Flown infill via optional yoke
LE2100 Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio LE2100 product data sheet.