Martin Audio MA5.0Q Lightweight, High Power, 4-Channel Power Amplifier from £POA
The Martin Audio MA5.0Q amplifier is a fully utilised member of the range of MA Series amplifiers.
With Martin Audio’s enviable reputation for producing loudspeakers with excellent performance and high durability it is no surprise that their name appears on an equally prestigious range of high quality amplifiers and controllers, offering optimised performance for our loudspeakers.
With models suited to both touring and installed audio environments our electronic audio components supply the uncompromising sonic performance and unquestionable reliability required by the most demanding of today’s sound reinforcement applications.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions, or would like to buy either a Martin Audio MA5.0Q Lightweight, High Power, 4-Channel Power Amplifier or any other product from the Electronics Range. Or you may be interested in having a 5.0Q amplifier installed as part of a full sound installation.
Features of the Martin Audio 5.0Q
- Compact and space saving: 4 channels in 1 RU at 358mm / 14.1’’ depth
- Minimal “carbon footprint” and operational cost of electricity
- More watts, less weight: up to 5,000 W in 7.3 kg / 16 lb
- Switch mode power supply, internally switchable 230/115V nominal
- Fixed frequency switch mode amplifier output stages
- Patented amplifier output filters with ripple cancellation network
- Able to drive 100 V distributed lines directly without the need for transformers 1)
- Optimized for 4Ω loads, thus ideally matching real-world scenarios in targeted applications
- AC protection: shuts down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against destructive non-audible, non-musical high frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or similar events on the outputs; with automatic protection reset
- Thermal protection: mutes outputs once output devices reach 75 ºC / 167 ºF; automatic unmute once temperature is down to 65 ºC / 149 ºF
- Temperature controlled continuous variable speed fan, front to rear airflow
- Recessed stepped level attenuators
Ideal applications for the Martin Audio 5.0Q
Martin Audio 5.0Q Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio 5.0Q product data sheet.