Martin Audio W8LCDI Compact, Vertically Arrayable Three-Way Enclosure from£POA
The Martin Audio W8LCDI is a compact, wide dispersion, vertically arrayable enclosure designed for the fixed installation market.
These enclosures can be used individually and in small quantities for short to medium throw (up to 40 metres) applications as well as a downfill element for the W8LCI. Its 20º vertical dispersion requires fewer cabinets to cover the same area as a conventional line array element, yet it still benefits from the smooth, predictable coverage of a vertically coupled system.
Features of the Martin Audio W8LCDI
- Stand-alone vertically arrayable enclosure
- Line array downfill element
- Consistent 120° (-6dB) horizontal mid and HF pattern control
- 20° (-6dB) vertical dispersion
- Amplitude shading switch
- 7:1 safety factor with arrays of up to 6 cabinets
- ViewPoint™ array optimisation software
- Loudspeaker management preset files for a wide variety
- Compatible with WLX, WSX and WS218
Ideal applications for the W8LCDI
- Short to medium throw (<40m) arrays of 1 to 4 cabinets
- Vertically arrayed downfill for W8LCI systems
- Theatre Sound Reinforcement
- Fixed Installations
W8LCDI Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio W8LCDI product data sheet.