Martin Audio W8VDQ Compact, three-way, differential directivity system£POA
The Martin Audio W8VDQ combines line array and differential dispersion technologies to provide an advanced solution to the requirement of even coverage over wide angles and throw distances.
Short throw horizontal dispersion is 120º, narrowing to 100º as throw increases. The vertical differential directivity, VDQ, creates progressively more HF output as throw distance increases.
The resultant dispersion pattern is ideally suited to covering audiences located on flat or gradually sloping surfaces.
Features of the Martin Audio W8VDQ
- Compact, three-way, differential directivity system
- Hybrid™ quad 8” (200mm) LF + MF configuration
- LF + MF – 102dB @ 2.83V, 1m (single cabinet)
- Quad 1” (25mm) HF, all horn loaded – 106dB @ 2.83V, 1m
- Max 131dB continuous, 137dB peak output
- Consistent 100º long throw, 120º short throw
- (-6dB) horizontal mid and HF pattern control
- 30º vertical differential directivity, VDQ
- Passive or bi-amp operation
- Optional yoke/spigot mount adaptor
- Compatible with WMX, WS18X and WS218X sub-woofers
Ideal applications for the W8VDQ
W8VDQ Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio Wavefront W8VDQ product data sheet.