Martin Audio WMX Hybrid™ horn and reflex loaded subwoofer from£POA
The Martin Audio WMX is a compact, high performance flown or ground stacked subwoofer featuring Martin Audio’s trademark Hybrid™ loading.
A single long-excursion 18″ (460mm)/ 4″ (100mm) coil driver is front loaded by a hyperbolic horn with an ultra-low flare rate. The rear of the driver is reflex loaded to extend the LF output to below the natural cut-off point of the horn. This Hybrid™ technique marries the very high efficiency of horn loading with the extended low frequency response of a reflex enclosure.
Features of the Martin Audio WMX
- Very high output compact Hybrid™ folded horn/reflex loaded
- Single 18″ (460mm) ultra-long excursion high power drive unit
- Frequency response 35Hz-150Hz ± 3dB (-10dB @ 28Hz)
- Fast integral rigging system
- Compatible with W8LM and W8LMD line array elements
- Can be ground stacked or flown
- Socket for pole mounted W8LMD
Ideal applications for the WMX
- Dedicated flown or groundstacked sub for use with W8LM and W8LMD
- Ground stacked sub with any Martin Audio Wavefront products
- Fixed installations
- Live sound reinforcement
- Corporate events
- Theatre sound reinforcement
WMX Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio WMX product data sheet.