If you are looking to buy or have installed either of the Bose ControlSpace EX-1280C Processor as part of your professional audio installation. Please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
The Bose ControlSpace EX-1280C processor includes 12 mic/line analog inputs, 8 analog outputs, 8 AmpLink digital outputs, 12 acoustic echo cancellers (AEC), 64×64 Dante™ and a flexible, open architecture signal processing. This conferencing processor meets the needs of a wide variety of integrated-microphone audio conferencing applications.
The open architecture design is configured using ControlSpace Designer and features drag and drop programming and allows limitless design possibilities.
- All-in-one design supports simultaneous VoIP, PSTN, and USB soft codecs in a single, 1RU model
- 12-channel advanced AEC routes to both analog and Dante™ inputs. Multiple references allow one EX-1280C processor to support multiple rooms, or AEC-sharing across multiple processors. Each AEC channel includes adaptable noise cancellation, non-linear processing and comfort noise to enhance the clarity and intelligibility of the meeting
- 2-line VoIP supports all popular codecs. A VoIP web interface allows IT personnel to configure VoIP parameters without audio system design file access or integrator involvement
- PSTN connection (RJ-11) for worldwide POTS/analog telephone systems worldwide. It includes compliance certification for most countries including US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Japan, and Australia
- USB connection facilitates easy integration with PC soft codecs
- Dante™ audio networking supports 64 x 64 audio channels for connection to other Dante-enabled products, including native Dante-integrated microphones
- Bose AmpLink port provides an uncompressed, low-latency digital audio connection to AmpLink-equipped Bose amplifiers via a shielded CAT 5 cable
- Front-panel interface features a large OLED display and rotary encoder for setting network parameters and monitoring channel activity
- GPIO (5 in/5 out) for external connections including microphone pushbuttons or driving microphone LEDs
Ideal applications for the ControlSpace EX-1280C
- Medium/large conference rooms
- Distance learning
- Multi-purpose spaces