The Bose ArenaMatch AM10 loudspeakers bring proven DeltaQ sound quality and flexibility to outdoor installations. Including many sports stadiums, arenas, outdoor entertainment centres and more.
They are rated for direct-exposure outdoor installations. ArenaMatch DeltaQ modules make it easy to create outdoor loudspeaker arrays that bring consistent, intelligible sound to every listener. Nine coverage patterns are available. Choose from modules with 10°, 20°, or 40° vertical coverage. Then you can easily swap between 60°, 80°, or 100° horizontal waveguides. Which can build arrays that are lighter, require less installation time, and can lower overall system costs by delivering full coverage with fewer modules.
Are you looking to buy or have installed a Bose Professional Arenamatch AM10? Or indeed any other of the Bose professional products, as part of your audio installation? Then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
Features of the Bose ArenaMatch AM10
- Improve sound quality, consistency, and vocal clarity with DeltaQ array technology. Which allows directivity, or “Q,” to vary in each module to more precisely match coverage to audience area
- Easily customise horizontal coverage with replaceable waveguides. That will allow you to further customize coverage and even form asymmetrical patterns for improved acoustic performance in left/right arrays
- Deliver high-SPL, long-throw music reproduction and vocal intelligibility with a 14-inch neodymium woofer and six Bose EMB2S titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression drivers
- Rated for direct-exposure outdoor installations. Three-layer stainless steel grille, water-resistant woofer cone coating, industrial polyurethane exterior coating, and molded input cover
- Provide full coverage with fewer modules. 10°, 20°, and 40° modules allow you to create arrays that improve sight lines, reduce weight, and lower system costs. By requiring fewer modules compared to conventional arrays
- Reduce commissioning time by using 40° modules for point-source applications and 10°, 20° and 40° modules for line arrays. All with the same transducers for consistent tonal balance
- Adapt to a variety of configurations. All models ship standard with bi-amp capability, passive crossover, and 70/100V transformer inputs
- Streamline the design process by combining with complementary Bose Professional products. Such as ArenaMatch Utility zone-fill loudspeakers, PowerMatch amplifiers, and ControlSpace DSP
- Save time during installation using Bose accessory mounting hardware or use the standard M12 threaded inserts to interface with custom array frames
- EN54 Certified: EN54-24: 2008, Loudspeaker for Voice Alarm Systems for Fire Detection and Fire Alarm Systems for Buildings, refer to the installation guide for specifics.
Ideal applications for the ArenaMatch AM10
- Houses of worship
- Professional arenas & sports stadiums
- Educational sports complex
- Outdoor hospitality venues
- Outdoor restaurant and bar areas