The Bose Professional ShowMatch SM20 full-range array modules provide 20° nominal vertical coverage. With included field-changeable waveguides, offering choices of 70° or 100° horizontal coverage. Replace the single waveguide panel to form horizontal asymmetrical patterns. The 2-way module requires external power amplifiers (2- channels) and DSP to provide full-range response from 59 – 18,000 Hz with peak array output of up to 145 dB.
If you are looking to buy or have installed the Bose Professional ShowMatch SM20, or any other Bose professional products, as part of your audio installation, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
Features of the Bose Professional ShowMatch SM20
- DeltaQ technology is the next-generation array design that allows “Q” (directivity) to vary with each module in the array for more consistent coverage over wide frequency range, reduced array weight and cost, and outstanding vocal clarity. Arrays can cover large vertical angles with fewer boxes.
- Changeable waveguides – includes both 70°and 100°waveguides to adjust horizontal coverage. Largest-in-class size provides superior coverage control and vocal clarity. Change single panel for asymmetrical patterns. Optional 120°waveguides for SM20.
- Compact, portable enclosure –Versatile design allows both fixed install and portable applications, from small clubs and houses of worship to the largest performing arts centers and AV productions.
- Tour-sound output level – 4x Bose EMB2S compression drivers, improved with more HF output, and 2×8-inch neodymium high-power woofers allow array output up to 145 dB SPL.
- 3-point “quick pin” rigging – fast, easy setup with up to 24 full-range modules and 10:1 safety factor.
- Removable side rigging-guard/handles –provides rigging guard and hand holds for portable applications. Easily removed for permanent installs for reduced width and cleaner visual appearance.