With coaxial two-way drivers, this pair of 60-watt Bose DesignMax DM5SE loudspeakers offer rich lows and clear, intelligible highs. Along with premium aesthetics that complement any commercial sound installation.
The DM5SE features a two-way 5.25-inch woofer and 1-inch coaxial tweeter mounted within the Dispersion Alignment system, delivering a frequency range of 65 Hz – 20 kHz. The DM5SE is surface-mounted, IP55 outdoor-rated, and locks onto a hidden QuickHold U-bracket for fast, secure installation
Are you looking to buy or have installed Bose DesignMax DM5SE loudspeakers as part of your professional audio installation? If so, please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
Features of the Bose DesignMax DM5SE
- Combine DesignMax models to complete any design, big or small. 12 loudspeakers to mix and match. From 2-inch, low-profile models to 8-inch, high-SPL compression-driver loudspeakers and outdoor-rated options
- Ensure a consistent listening experience throughout the room with the Dispersion Alignment system, which matches the coverage of the woofer to the pattern of the tweeter
- Blend with any room design with elegant form factor, minimum-bezel grilles available in black or white, and removable logos
- Reduce installation time with the patented QuickHold mounting system. Which also reduces strain, hassle, and the chance of product damage
- Install easily with industry-standard accessories. All models include Euroblock connectors; in-ceiling models include plenum-rated backcans, tile bridges, and front-access audio wiring that makes installation and troubleshooting easier
- Install DM5SE outside. IP55 rating with standard aluminum grille for outdoor use
- Performing arts venues
- Places of worship
- Conference centres
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality venues