The 20-watt Bose DesignMax DM2S pair of loudspeakers makes it easy to bring great sound to tight spaces. Ideal for background music, the DM2S loudspeaker features a 2.25-inch transducer and 85 Hz – 19 kHz frequency range. The DM2S is surface-mounted and locks onto a hidden QuickHold U-bracket for fast, secure installation.
A complete loudspeaker assortment to enhance any space, DesignMax loudspeakers offer rich lows, and clear, intelligible highs. Along with premium aesthetics that complement any commercial sound installation.
Are you looking to buy or have installed Bose DesignMax DM2S loudspeakers as part of your professional audio installation? If so, please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
Features of the Bose DesignMax DM2S
- Combine DesignMax models to complete any design, big or small. 12 loudspeakers to mix and match. From 2-inch, low-profile models to 8-inch, high-SPL compression-driver loudspeakers and outdoor-rated options
- Deliver instantly impressive sound with custom Bose drivers. No DSP or EQ required. For even better sound, use select Bose DSPs and amplifiers to enable Bose loudspeaker EQ and SmartBass processing, which expands performance and response at any listening level.
- Blend with any room design with elegant form factors, minimum-bezel grilles available in black or white, and removable logos
- Reduce installation time with the patented QuickHold mounting system. Which also reduces strain, hassle, and the chance of product damage
- Install easily with industry-standard accessories. All models include Euroblock connectors; in-ceiling models include plenum-rated backcans, tile bridges, and front-access audio wiring that makes installation and troubleshooting easier
- Performing arts venues
- Places of worship
- Conference centres
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality venues