A pair of 60-watt DesignMax DM5C loudspeakers offer rich lows and clear, intelligible highs. Along with premium aesthetics that complement any commercial sound installation. The DM5C features a two-way 5.25-inch woofer and 1-inch coaxial tweeter mounted within the Dispersion Alignment system, delivering a frequency range of 65 Hz – 20 kHz. The in-ceiling DM5C is installed easily via QuickHold mounting arms.
Are you looking to buy or have installed the Bose DesignMax DM5C ceiling speakers as part of your professional audio installation? If so, please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
Features of the Bose DesignMax DM5C
- Combine DesignMax models to complete any design, big or small. 12 loudspeakers to mix and match. From 2-inch, low-profile models to 8-inch, high-SPL compression-driver loudspeakers and outdoor-rated options
- Deliver clear highs and surprising low-end for their size with coaxial two-way drivers. No DSP or EQ required. For even better sound, use select Bose DSPs and amplifiers to enable Bose loudspeaker EQ and SmartBass processing, which expands performance and response at any listening level
- Ensure a consistent listening experience throughout the room with the Dispersion Alignment system, which matches the coverage of the woofer to the pattern of the tweeter
- Blend with any room design with elegant form factors, minimum-bezel grilles available in black or white, and removable logos
- Reduce installation time with the patented QuickHold mounting system, which also reduces strain, hassle, and the chance of product damage
- Install easily with industry-standard accessories. All models include Euroblock connectors; in-ceiling models include plenum-rated backcans, tile bridges, and front-access audio wiring that makes installation and troubleshooting easier
- Performing arts venues
- Places of worship
- Conference centres
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality venues