Earlier this month, two members of the Old Barn Audio team travelled to Birmingham to install a new sound system into a mosque. We are highly experienced in many different houses of worship and to date have installed over 300 sound and video systems
In total, this installation consisted of:
- 16 x Martin Audio CDD12 speakers
- 2 x Powersoft M50q amplifiers
- 1 x Symetrix NX Solus8 Processor
- 15 x Martin Audio CDD12 Flying Yokes
- 1 x Symetrix Arc2e Wall Panel & Backbox
- 2 x Martin Audio CDD10/CDD12 wall brackets
The system was sent up to Birmingham, where the speakers were put into position. Then Old Barn Audio went in to wire the system as well as commission and test it.
We have a great photo of our installer Doug playing the harmonium with one of the members of the mosque!
Want to work with us?
If you have a house of worship and need to create effective sound, video or indeed lighting then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either by calling us on +44 (0)1892 752246, by emailing us or filling in our contact form, then someone will get back in touch.