Being sheltered from direct exposure to the elements is still ideal and this new system utilises a 10” (250mm) LF/1” (25mm) exit HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver, which features a water and particle resistant grille made from zinc plated mild steel with powder coated finish. It is suitable for operating temperatures between -20°C to +70°C and environmentally tested to meet IP54.
The Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology employed in the CDD10-WR delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with fixed X° x Y° coverage patterns — projecting relatively more output to the rear of the audience, while having wide horizontal coverage close-up. Its innovative CDD driver achieves ‘point source’ summation of the LF and HF sections — eliminating off-axis variations in frequency response associated with non-coaxial designs. Improving on conventional coaxial designs, which can suffer from high-frequency beaming, the driver features a static waveguide that merges seamlessly with the unique cone shape — maintaining the dispersion pattern out to very high frequencies.
The visually-distinctive composite enclosure can be used in either horizontal (landscape) or vertical (portrait) orientation, with rotation of the driver easily accomplished by removing the screw-free, protective grille. The curved shape of the CDD10-WR allows it to be surface-mounted close to a wall via an optional wall bracket or suspended from a ceiling by eyebolts or a horizontal yoke option A full suite of weatherised accessories are available and fixings on the loudspeaker are stainless steel.
Finished in black (RAL9005) or white (RAL9016) as standard.
A full-range, passive two-way system, the CDD10-WR may be used without a controller. However, the EQ and limiter functions of a controller such as the Martin Audio DX0.5, DX1.5 or DX2, or an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP will maximise its capabilities. When used with a CSX subwoofer, crossover and EQ functions can either be performed by the DX0.5, DX1.5 and DX2 system controllers, or by an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP option
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio CDD10-WR or any other product from the CDD-WR Series.
Features of the Martin Audio CDD10-WR :
- Compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant UPM Formi composite enclosure
- Outdoor operation when sheltered from direct exposure to elements
- Operating temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Environmentally tested to meet IP54
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free water and particle resistant grille
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Integral inserts for eyebolt suspension
- Discreet weatherised mounting accessories
- Black or white standard colour options
Ideal Installations :
- Outdoor bars and restaurants, hotel areas
- Nearfield systems in outdoor stadia, transport hubs, concourses and theme parks
- Swimming areas, including privately owned pools
CDD10-WR Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio CDD10-WR product data sheet.