Martin Audio W8LCD Compact, Vertically Arrayable Three-Way Enclosure from£POA
The Martin Audio W8LCD is a compact, wide dispersion and vertically arrayable enclosure.
The W8LCD can be used individually and in small quantities for short to medium throw (<40m) applications, as well as a downfill element for the W8LC. Its 20° vertical dispersion requires fewer cabinets to cover the same area as a conventional line array element, yet it still benefits from the smooth, predictable coverage of a vertically coupled system.
Features of the Martin Audio W8LCD
- Stand-alone vertically arrayable enclosure
- Line array downfill element
- Consistent 120° (-6dB) horizontal mid and HF pattern control
- 20° (-6dB) vertical dispersion
- Amplitude shading switch
- Fast, integral rigging system, compatible with W8LC, flying frame and lifting bar
- 7:1 safety factor with arrays of up to 6 cabinets
- ViewPoint™ array optimisation software
- Loudspeaker management preset files for a wide variety of configurations
- Compatible with WLX, WSX, WS218X and S218
Ideal applications for the W8LCD
- Short to medium throw (<40m) arrays of 1 to 4 cabinets
- Vertically arrayed downfill for W8LC systems
- Theatre Sound Reinforcement
- Live Sound Reinforcement
- Corporate Events
- Fixed Installations
W8LCD Technical Specifications
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio W8LCD product data sheet.