Hybrid™ horn and reflex loaded subwoofer from£POA
The Martin Audio Wavefront WLXGS is a high performance subwoofer featuring our trademark horn loading expertise. A derivative of the WSX, the WLXGS is smaller and lighter, designed to be ground stacked and possesses high output capability with low frequency extension.
A single ultra-long excursion 18″ (460mm)/4″ (100mm) coil driver is front loaded by a hyperbolic horn with low flare rate. The rear of the driver is reflex loaded to extend the LF output to below the natural cut-off point of the horn. This Hybrid™ technique marries the very high efficiency of horn loading with the extended low frequency response of a reflex enclosure.
- Hybrid™ folded horn/reflex loaded subwoofer system
- Single 18″ (460mm) ultra-long excursion high power bass driver
- Sensitivity 106dB 1W@1M; Maximum SPL 141dB
- Frequency response 35Hz-150Hz ±3dB, -10dB @ 28Hz
- 8 ohm nominal impedance
- Interlocking skids for secure stacking
- Dedicated sub-bass for use with W8LC or W8LM
- Ground stacked sub-bass to augment low frequency output
of all Martin Audio Wavefront products
- Fixed Installations
Click on the icon to download the Martin Audio Wavefront WLXGS product data sheet.