The Martin Audio MA4.8q 4 high powered channel amplifier has been housed in a convenient 2U package.
This allows for the adjustment of maximum voltage peak, gain adjustment and has on-board network capability for monitoring and control.
With the MA4.8q having these features, it is now possible to specify identical amplifiers in an installation and then adjust each output to the very specific requirements of the speaker system.
A typical large-scale system is a combination of high-powered speakers, full range in-fill speakers, 70/100V ceiling speakers, with an active speaker management system. With switchable outputs and on-board network capabilities, the MA4.8Q can be designed into a complete value engineered system handling all amplification tasks.
Features of the Martin Audio MA4.8q
- Uncompromised sound quality
- Integrated CAT-5 based monitoring and
- Patented Class TD Topology
- Regulated Switch Mode PSU
- Voltage and Current Limiters
- Over-Temperature and Fuse Protection
- Four Discrete Channels
Ideal applications for the MA4.8q
- Club sound reinforcement
- Unobtrusive stage monitoring
- Fill-in system for main PA
- AV presentations
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio MA4.8q also looked at the following products