The Martin Audio Engineer 418 is an advanced, powerful digital signal processor designed to provide comprehensive control and management of installed loudspeaker systems.
The Engineer 418 incorporates a broad range of standard facilities; gain, EQ, limiting, time delay and a 4 x 8 routing matrix. The Engineer also features the BassCreator and Engineer algorithms.
These unique, innovative functions offer solutions to some of the most commonly encountered operational and environmental problems encountered in audio system design.
Features of the Martin Audio Engineer 418
- 4 input, 8 output freely routable signal path
- 8-band fully parametric EQ on every input/output
- Highpass and lowpass crossover filters on every
output with slopes up to 24dB/octave
- Choice of Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth or Bessel filters
- Speaker protection limiters on every output
- Unique advanced human-based Engineer algorithm
- Unique psycho-acoustical perceptual BassCreator algorithm
- Flexible event scheduler
- RS232 interface for PC programming and control
- RS485 interface for external remote control
Ideal applications for the 418
- Fixed Installation loudspeaker system management
- Automatic control of programme level and tonal quality to compensate for variations in programme sources
- Eliminates sub frequency noise pollution
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio Engineer 418 also looked at the following products