The Engineer 818 is an advanced, powerful digital signal processor that has been designed to provide comprehensive control and management of installed loudspeaker systems.
Incorporating a broad range of standard facilities; gain, EQ, limiting, time delay and an 8 x 8 routing matrix, the Engineer 818 features the BassCreator and Engineer algorithms.
These unique, innovative functions of the Martin Audio Engineer 818 offer solutions to some of the most common operational and environmental problems encountered in audio system design.
Features of the Martin Audio Engineer 818
- 8 input, 8 output freely routable signal path
- 8-band fully parametric EQ on every input/output
- Microphone compatible inputs with phantom power
- Highpass and lowpass crossover filters on every output with slopes up to 24dB/octave
- Choice of Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth or Bessel filters
- Speaker protection limiters on every output
- Unique advanced human-based Engineer algorithm
- Unique psycho-acoustical perceptual BassCreator algorithm
- Flexible event scheduler
- RS232 interface for PC programming and control
- RS485 interface for external remote control
Ideal applications for the 818
- Fixed Installation loudspeaker system management
- Automatic control of programme level and tonal quality to compensate for variations in programme sources
- Eliminates sub frequency noise pollution
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio Engineer 818 also looked at the following products