The Martin Audio W8L Longbow is an evolution of the successful W8L line array system.
The W8L Longbow brings a new level of performance to the most demanding sound reinforcement applications such as outdoor festivals, sports stadiums and the largest arenas.
Since the W8L launched, Martin Audio has developed a patent pending technology, which provides an exceptional degree of control over the curvature of the high frequency vertical wavefront. By coupling this technology with significant advances in high frequency device design we have created a quad-driver, high frequency system with an impressive 10dB greater output capability.
Features of the Martin Audio W8L Longbow
- Large scale, three-way line array element
- Horn loaded 15″ (380mm) LF – 106dB @1W, 1m (single cabinet)
- Twin 8″ (200mm) mid-horn – 109dB @1W, 1m (single cabinet)
- Quad 1″ (25mm) HF horn – 119dB @1W, 1m (single cabinet)
- Consistent 90º horizontal mid and HF pattern control
- Fast, integral rigging system with variable splay angles
- ViewPoint™ array optimisation software
- Factory controller presets for a wide variety of configurations
- Compatible with flown or ground stacked W8LS
- Compatible with ground stacked WLX, WSX, WS218X
Ideal applications for the W8L Longbow
- Live Sound Reinforcement
- Outdoor concerts, stadiums and indoor arenas
- Fixed Installations