The Martin Audio MA5.2k is the latest addition to the renowned range of Martin Audio Series of amplifiers.
The MA5.2k utilises the Pulse Width Modulation principle in combination with a high efficiency two stage switching power supply to deliver true class D operation with unparalleled sonic performance and hitherto unobtainable power delivery.
Occupying only 1U of rack space, it weighs a mere 8kg (17.6lbs) and, with 2 x 2600 watts output into 4 ohms, the Martin Audio MA5.2K is a cost effective, high performance solution to many amplification requirements.
Features of the Martin Audio MA5.2k
- Worldwide mains operating voltage
- Power Factor Correction
- Over-temperature forecasting
- Thermal, short-circuit and overload protection
- Temperature controlled air cooling system
- Clip and permanent signal limiter
- Digital gain attenuation
- Interactive LCD matrix
- PC remote control, monitoring and diagnostics
Ideal applications for the MA5.2k
- Live sound reinforcement
- Fixed installations
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio MA5.2k also looked at the following products