The Martin Audio W8LC is a compact line array enclosure, that has been designed to bring superb next-generation line array performance to concert, theatre and commercial events.
The W8LC meets the need for a high power, high bass impact system, that is versatile and scalable for a very wide range of applications in the live sound, corporate and fixed installation fields. The W8LC grids allow systems to be flown or ground stacked as required.
Though compact in size, the W8LC is a full-bandwidth system and may be used without subwoofers in many applications. Where additional low frequency extension is required, W8LCs may be complemented by the W8LS Line Array subwoofers, WLX horn and reflex loaded subwoofers or WSX horn loaded subwoofers.
Features of the Martin Audio W8LC
- Compact, high performance three-way line array enclosure
- High power – maximum SPL 129dB continuous, 135dB peak (single unit)
- Superior bass impact – all horn design
- Wide bandwidth – 60Hz-18KHz ± 3dB (single unit)
- True 90° (-6dB) horizontal mid and HF pattern control
- Very smooth off-axis response – useable out to 120° (-10dB)
- Compatible with the full-sized W8L Line Array
- Fast, integral rigging system with variable splay angles from 0° to 7.5°
- Common grid may be used for flying or ground stacking
- ViewPoint™ array optimisation software
- Loudspeaker management preset files for a wide variety of configurations