The award-winning Martin Audio W8C is lightweight and compact. It can be rigged quickly to deliver outstanding power and performance in smaller configurations than was previously possible with other loudspeakers. The audience experience is really enhanced by true musicality, warmth and intelligibility – even at high SPL’s.
The W8C offers ground-breaking three-way technology and marries a low-mid horn-loaded 12″ (300mm) cone drive unit with a unique combination of 6.5″ (165mm) high-mid driver loaded by toroidal phase plug and horn plus a 1″ (25mm) exit HF device, optimised for very high frequencies.
The result? A remarkably clean, transparent sound, far lower distortion and increased overall output, without pushing any element to the limit.
Features of the Martin Audio W8C
- Very high SPL capability
- Compact arrayable trapezoid cabinet
- Three-way horn loaded system
- Constant 55º dispersion
- Switchable active/passive HF
- Load certified MAN flying points
Ideal applications for the W8C Wavefront
- Live sound – concert halls, theatres, open-air venues
- Fixed installations – multi-purpose auditoria, theatres,
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio W8C Wavefront also looked at the following products