The Martin Audio Blackline X12 certainly fulfils the requirement for a compact system, that can deliver high sound levels. Either as a stand-alone system or supplemented by a BlacklineX subwoofer. Featuring a 12” LF driver unit and a 1” exit compression driver on a user-rotatable horn. Its 80° x 50° dispersion pattern is ideal for medium throw applications.
The LF driver has a 2.5” voice coil and a high BL motor, while the HF compression driver utilises a 1.75” poly-imide diaphragm for extended high frequency response. Use with a BlacklineX Series subwoofer will enable the Martin Audio Blackline X12 to operate as a dancefloor or sound reinforcement system. That would be remarkably powerful for its size, as well as being extremely portable.
Finished in black textured paint as standard, the X12 can also be supplied in white or any RAL colour to order.
A full-range passive two-way system, this Martin Audio Blackline X12 may be used without a controller. However, the EQ and limiter functions of a controller such as the Martin Audio DX0.5 will maximise its capabilities. When used in conjunction with an X115, X118 or X210 subwoofer, crossover and EQ functions can be performed by the DX0.5. Or indeed by an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP option.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions, or would like to buy either a Martin Audio Blackline X12 compact passive two way speaker system or any other product from the Blackline X Series Range.
Features of the Martin Audio Blackline X12
- Compact passive two-way system
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 80° x 50° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handle
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts
Ideal Applications for the X12
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Unobtrusive stage monitoring
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Main PA infill
- Secondary stages at festivals
- Houses of Worship
- Leisure centres and retail outlets
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio Blackline X12 also looked at the following products