The Martin Audio CSX118-WR is a compact, high performance subwoofer that extends the low frequency operating range of the combined system to 35Hz and provides exceptional low frequency impact.
This makes an ideal partner for the CDD10-WR, CDD12-WR and CDD15-WR and it is suitable for outdoor applications where it will be subject to changing environmental conditions but sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. It features a long-excursion 18” (460mm)/4” (100 mm) voice coil driver with a water-resistant cone and triple roll surround in a compact reflex enclosure.
The design of the 18” driver maximises output while minimising power compression and distortion, and the four reflex ports have a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise at very high levels. The enclosure is constructed from plywood with polyurea coating, while the driver is protected by a water and particle resistant zinc plated mild steel grille with powder coated finish, which is pre-curved to withstand physical damage.
The Martin Audio CSX118-WR can be finished in black (RAL9005) or white (RAL9016) as standard. The CSX118-WR is supplied with flying points with fixings made from stainless steel. Operating temperature is from -20°C to +70°C and they are environmentally tested to meet IP24.
When used with CDD full-range systems, crossover and EQ functions can either be performed by the DX0.5, DX1.5 and DX2 system controllers, or by an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP option.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio CSX118-WR or any other product from the CDD-WR Series.
Features of the Martin Audio CSX118-WR :
- Compact, direct-radiator subwoofer
- 1 x 18” (460mm) driver with 4” (100mm) voice coil
- Water resistant cone
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Zinc plated mild steel grille with powder coated finish
- Plywood cabinets with polyurea coating
- Operating temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Environmentally tested to meet IP24
- Flying points with fixings made from stainless steel
- Black or white standard colour options
Ideal Installations :
- Outdoor bars and restaurants, hotel areas
- Nearfield systems in outdoor stadia, transport hubs, concourses and theme parks
- Swimming areas, including privately owned pools