The Martin Audio CSX218-WR really achieves the ultimate in subwoofer performance for the most prestigious CDD-WR Series applications.
This CSX218-WR delivers very high output levels and superb transient performance with minimal distortion and is suitable for outdoor applications where it will be subject to changing environmental conditions, but sheltered from direct exposure to the elements.
With an operating range of 35Hz-150Hz ± 3dB, the CSX218-WR houses dual 18” long-excursion (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil drivers with water-resistant cones and triple roll surrounds. Each driver is rated to handle 1000 watts AES, and has a magnet structure and suspension engineered for maximum linear excursion.
The enclosure of the CSX218-WR is constructed from plywood with polyurea coating, while the drivers are protected by a water and particle resistant zinc plated mild steel grille with powder coated finish.
The Martin Audio CSX218-WR can be finished in black (RAL9005) or white (RAL9016) as standard and it is supplied fitted with flying points and fixings made from stainless steel.
When used with CDD full-range systems, crossover and EQ functions can either be performed by the DX0.5, DX1.5 and DX2 system controllers, or by an MA Series amplifier with onboard DSP option.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio CSX218-WR or any other product from the CDD-WR Series.
Features of the Martin Audio CSX218-WR :
- Dual-driver, direct-radiator subwoofer
- 2 x 18” (460mm) drivers with 4” (100mm) voice coils
- Water resistant cones
- Very high output capability
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Zinc plated mild steel grille with powder coated finish
- Plywood cabinets with polyurea coating
- Operating temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Environmentally tested to meet IP24
- Flying points with fixings made from stainless steel
- Black or white standard colour options
Ideal Installations :
- Outdoor bars and restaurants, hotel areas
- Nearfield systems in outdoor stadia, transport hubs, concourses and theme parks
- Swimming areas, including privately owned pools