The Martin Audio C4.8T is an extremely compact, two-way flush mount loudspeaker designed to deliver high performance and high intelligibility in a wide range of applications.
The unit consists of a 4″ (100mm) bass driver with a UL rated, carbon fibre loaded polypropylene cone and a 0.8″ (19mm) dome tweeter mounted side by side on the baffle. This configuration in the C4.8T easily outperforms coaxial stalk-mounted tweeter or single driver arrangements in terms of wide dispersion and smooth off-axis frequency response.
The exceptionally wide dispersion of the Martin Audio C4.8T makes it particularly suitable for installation in low ceilings where significantly fewer units will be required to cover a particular area.
These products comply with UL2043 Fire Tests for Heat & Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products and their Accessories Installed in Air Handling Spaces.
Listed UL1480 General Signalling Speakers.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN AIR HANDLING SPACES.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions, or would like to buy either a Martin Audio C4.8T or any other product from the Contractor installs range.
Features of the Martin Audio C4.8T
- Two-way high performance flush mounting ceiling speaker
- 4″ (100mm) UL94V-0 carbon fibre loaded polypropylene
cone bass driver
- Very wide dispersion – 180° up to 10kHz
- High & low impedance operation – transformer included
- Fireproofed rising clamp plug and socket for easy pre-wiring
- 100dB continuous max SPL @ 1 metre
- Steel backcan
- Tile rails and C bracket included
- UL2043 & UL1480
Ideal applications for the C4.8T
- Fixed installations in ceiling and walls
- Low ceiling environments