the Martin Audio C6.8T features a 6.5″ (165mm) bass driver and a 0.8″ (19mm) dome tweeter, and is ideal for flush mounted applications, where full frequency performance and wide dispersion are required from a compact, ported enclosure.
The side-by-side arrangement of the C6.8T drive units maintains smooth response up to 75° off-axis and makes the C6.8T perfectly suited for use in low ceilings, where its broad coverage means that fewer units will be required to deliver premium sound over the required listening area.
The Martin Audio C6.8T features a 4-point mounting system for ease of installation and a rising clamp plug and socket permit easy pre-wiring with up to 2.5mm2 conductors.
These products comply with UL2043 Fire Tests for Heat & Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products and their Accessories Installed in Air Handling Spaces.
Listed UL1480 General Signalling Speakers.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN AIR HANDLING SPACES.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions, or would like to buy either a Martin Audio C6.8T or any other product from the Contractor Installs range.
Features of the Martin Audio C6.8T
- Two-way high performance flush mounting ceiling speaker
- 6.5″ (165mm) UL94V-0 carbon fibre loaded polypropylene
cone bass driver
- Very wide dispersion – 150° conical up to 7kHz
- High & low impedance operation – transformer included
- 106dB continuous max SPL @ 1 metre
- 75W power handling – 16 ohm (40W transformer)
- Polyswitch and thermal fuse protection
- Steel backcan
- UL2043 & UL1480
Ideal applications for the C6.8T
- Fixed installs in ceilings and walls
- Low ceiling environments