The Martin Audio Wavefront DD6 has Differential Dispersion technology, which provides an advanced solution to the requirements of even coverage over wide angles and medium throw distances.
Designed using Martin Audio’s in-house BEM (Boundary Element Method) tools, the short throw horizontal dispersion of the horn is 120°, narrowing to 90° as throw increases. Vertically, the horn covers 60º, with greater output above the horizontal centre plane.
The combination of narrower horizontal dispersion and greater output above the horn’s horizontal centre plane creates progressively more HF output as the throw distance increases. The resultant dispersion pattern is ideally suited to covering audiences located on flat or gradually sloping surfaces.
The comprehensive mounting options offer an incredible degree of flexibility for any application. M8 inserts can be used with eyebolts and there are three dedicated brackets available; a multipurpose vertical tilt bracket which can be attached to the top, bottom or side of the DD6 and can be used with a top hat fitting or scaffold clamp, a yoke for fitting to walls or ceilings in any orientation, and a wall bracket with invisible fitting to a wall.
Features of the Martin Audio DD6
- Ultra-compact, ultra-versatile, passive 2-way system
- Differential Dispersion™, rotatable horn, configurable without tools
- Portrait or landscape surface mount or stage monitor use
- High-linearity 6.5″ (165mm) bass / mid driver
- 0.5″ (12.5mm) exit HF driver
- Magnetically retained, quick-release perforated steel grille
- Comprehensive mounting and flying options
Ideal applications for the DD6
- Theatre & live sound reinforcement
- Corporate audio-visual events
- Churches & other houses of worship
- Front fill and under-balcony
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio DD6 also looked at the following products