The Martin Audio DX1.5 is a 2 input 6 output digital loudspeaker management system for use in both live applications and fixed installations. Based on a processing platform running at 96kHz the DX1.5 offers unrivalled performance and flexibility.
The Martin Audio DX1.5 has standard routing matrix configurations, such as 2 x 3-way, as well as flexible routing allowing any output to be fed from any input or sum of inputs. Each output consists of a high and low filter, 9 bands of parametric equalisation, limiter delay (adjustable in 0.3µs steps), gain and polarity.
Features of the Martin Audio DX1.5
- 2 input 6 output loudspeaker management
- Flexible routing matrix
- 9 full bandwidth parametric bands on every output
- Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley crossover filters
- Gain delay and limiter functions
- 2 x 24 character LCD display
Ideal applications for the DX1.5Technical Specifications Download the Martin Audio DX1.5 product data sheet
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio DX1.5 also looked at the following products