The Martin Audio U-Hub is an Ethernet to U-NET bridge equipped with analogue and AES3 digital audio transport. It facilitates PC connection and VU-NET™ software control of MLA Series arrays and subwoofers via their inbuilt proprietary U-NET network.
Converting TCP/IP to U-NET protocol, U-Hub allows MLA Series enclosures to self-address and identify their position within an array, as well as supporting a simple-to-use redundant loop. With U-Hub, an MLA Series system with onboard U-NET can be seamlessly integrated into a TCP/IP network and controlled via VU-NET software.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions, or would like to buy either a Martin Audio U-Hub or any other product from the Martin Audio range.
Features of the Martin Audio U-Hub
- Ethernet to U-NET™ bridge
- IP addressable (static and dynamic)
- Analogue and digital audio transport
- Designed to work with DX4.0 loudspeaker processor for Dante™ digital audio distribution
Ideal applications for the U-Hub
- Network platform/converter for MLA Series systems