The Martin Audio VIA2004 is an advanced 4-channel power amplifier which delivers superb audio performance in a lightweight, cost-effective package. Delivering 4×500 watts into 4 ohms, it is ideal for powering O-Line, ADORN and CDD Series installations in bars, auditoriums and Houses of Worship, as well as small-medium scale portable sound reinforcement and club use.
Its high efficiency design reduces the energy drawn from the mains supply and ensures the power reserves needed to deliver superb sound in demanding environments with reliability and ease.
Comprehensive protection functions continuously monitor its performance to maintain safe operating conditions and full output capability in ambient temperatures up to 40°C.
For a wide variety of installations and portable applications, the VIA2004 is ideally partnered with the Martin Audio DX0.5 system processor. Larger installations will benefit from use with the DX4.0 processor with its onboard network capability and proprietary VU-NET software control. The DX4.0 and VIA2004 combination is perfect for delivering cost-effective scalable resolution under VU-NET control to an installed O-Line array.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions, or would like to buy either a Martin Audio VIA2004 or any other product from the Electronics Range. Or you may be interested in having a VIA2004 installed as part of a full sound installation.
Features of the Martin Audio VIA2004
- Four channels of efficient Class D amplification
- 2000 Watts total power output
- 2U rack height
- Exceptionally lightweight
- Switch mode power supply
- Variable speed cooling fan with front-to-back airflow
- Global mains operation, 115V to 230V auto-sensing
- Comprehensive protection systems
- Signal and clip limiter LEDs
Ideal applications for the VIA2004
- Small to medium-scale installations
- Portable sound and stage monitoring
- Hotels, restaurants and bars
- Houses of Worship and auditoriums
- Educational facilities
- Live music and dance clubs
- Mobile DJ’s