The Martin Audio Blackline XP118 is a compact, high performance subwoofer. For indoor use with the Blackline XP12 and XP15 full-range loudspeakers. It extends the low frequency operating range of the combined system down to 42Hz and can be used singly, stacked in omni or cardioid mode, or flown via integral M10 insets.
Featuring a long-excursion 18” (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil driver in a compact enclosure that has four reflex ports with a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise at very high levels.
A convection-cooled Class D amplifier module delivers 2000W peak output to the driver for maximum low frequency extension and chest-thumping punch. Crossover, EQ, metering and control functions are provided by onboard DSP via a rotary encoder interface and multi-function colour screen on the rear panel.
The Blackline XP118 enclosure is built for the road, constructed from durable plywood and finished in textured black paint. A perforated steel grille protects the driver, and the enclosure has a 35mm pole-mount socket in the top surface and two ergonomic side handles.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio Blackline XP118 subwoofer or any other product from the Martin Audio range.
Features of the Martin Audio Blackline XP118
- Compact, self-powered subwoofer
- 1 x 18” (460mm) driver with 4” (100mm) voice coil
- 2000W of Class D amplification
- Global power supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Onboard DSP with rotary control interface
- Multi-function display for metering, control and function selection • Peak and RMS limiters
- Bluetooth® control and streaming option
- Durable plywood enclosure
- Screw-free, perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handles
- 35mm pole-mount socket
Ideal Installations for the Blackline XP118
- Portable Sound Reinforcement
- Live Music Clubs
- Bars and Restaurants
- Corporate AV
- Hotels and Casinos
- Mobile DJ’s
- Weddings and Parties
- Houses of Worship
- Rehearsal Studios