The Martin Audio XP12 is a compact, powered, two-way system. This new product has been designed by leading acoustic engineers. It can be used either as a stand alone system, stage monitor or in conjunction with the XP118 powered subwoofer.
This newest range of speakers from Martin Audio features a 12” (300mm) LF drivers and a 1” (25mm) exit compression driver on an 80° x 50° rotatable horn. It is ideal for small to mid-size indoor venues requiring class-leading sound from a compact enclosure. The LF driver has a 2.5” (65mm) voice coil and powerful magnet system for the tightest bass response. While the HF compression driver utilises a 1.75” (44mm) polyimide diaphragm for extended high-frequency response without distortion.
An onboard Class D amplifier module delivers 1000W LF + 300W HF peak output to the drivers. Sophisticated DSP functions are controlled by a rotary interface and multi- function, easy-to-use colour screen on the rear panel. DSP features include crossover function, a three-channel mixer with three-band EQ on each input channel. And selection of three voicing presets and operating modes for flexible usage without external processing. The LF and HF drivers are independently protected by RMS and peak limiters for longevity and consistency of performance.
The Martin Audio Blackline XP12 is road-ready. Constructed from durable plywood, it is fitted with a cloth-backed steel grille to protect the drivers from damage and dust ingress, while not impeding airflow at low frequencies. The enclosure has M8 inserts for eyebolt suspension and a pole-mount socket with a removable cap that maintains clean lines for install applications. It is finished in black textured hard-wearing paint as standard.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio Blackline XP12, for installation in your business premises or any other product from the Martin Audio range.
Features of the Martin Audio Blackline XP12
- Compact self-powered, portable two-way system
- 1300W of Class D amplification
- Global power supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Onboard DSP with rotary control interface
- Multi-function display for metering, control and function selection
- Three-channel mixer
- Three-band channel EQ, plus HPF (Ch1/2)
- Independent LF and HF peak and RMS limiters
- Three speaker mode and voicing presets
- Bluetooth® control and streaming option
- Durable plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 80° x 50° HF horn
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Symmetrical multi-angle enclosure for PA or stage monitor use
- Screw-free, cloth-backed steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handles
- Mounting options include pole-mount, wall bracket and flying inserts
Ideal Installations for the Blackline XP12
- Portable Sound Reinforcement
- Live Music Clubs
- Bars and Restaurants
- Corporate AV
- Hotels and Casinos
- Mobile DJ’s
- Weddings and Parties
- Houses of Worship
- Rehearsal Studios