The Martin Audio Blackline XP15 is a self-powered two-way system. Designed by leading acoustic engineers for indoor portable applications and installations that require powerful performance from a single portable loudspeaker.
This newest range of speakers from Martin Audio features a 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil LF drive unit. With a 1” (25mm) exit HF compression driver with a 1.75” (44mm) polyimide diaphragm. Having an accurately-defined 80° x 50° coverage pattern, it combines very high output capability with exceptional sonic performance and low frequency impact.
Its Class D amplifier module delivers 1000W LF + 300W HF peak output to the drivers. Which are independently protected by RMS and peak limiters. Onboard DSP functions are controlled by a rotary encoder interface and multi-function, easy-to-use colour display on the rear panel. DSP features include crossover function, a three-channel mixer with three- band EQ on each input channel. And a choice of three voicing presets and operating modes for flexible operation without external processing.
The symmetrical, multi-angle enclosure is manufactured from birch and poplar plywood and finished in textured black paint. It is fitted with M8 inserts for eyebolt suspension, plus a pole-mount socket with a removable cap. Its cloth-backed protective steel grille is a spring-fit into the sides of the enclosure for easy access to rotate the HF horn.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio Blackline XP15, or any other product from the Martin Audio range.
Features of the Martin Audio Blackline XP15
- High output, self-powered, portable two-way system
- 1300W of Class D amplification
- Global power supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Onboard DSP with rotary control interface
- Multi-function display for metering, control and function selection, Three-channel mixer
- Three-band channel EQ, plus HPF (Ch1/2)
- Independent LF and HF peak and RMS limiters
- Three speaker mode and voicing presets
- Bluetooth® control and streaming option
- Durable plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 80° x 50° HF horn
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Symmetrical multi-angle enclosure for PA or stage monitor use
- Screw-free, cloth-backed steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handles
- Mounting options include pole-mount and flying inserts
Ideal Installations for the Blackline XP15
- Portable Sound Reinforcement
- Live Music Clubs
- Bars and Restaurants
- Corporate AV
- Hotels and Casinos
- Mobile DJ’s
- Weddings and Parties
- Houses of Worship
- Rehearsal Studios