The Martin Audio SX118 is a compact, high performance subwoofer that extends the low frequency operating range of the system to 47Hz and provides exceptional low frequency output for such a compact enclosure.
SX118 features a long-excursion 18” (460mm)/4” (100 mm) voice coil driver with a water-resistant cone and triple roll surround in a compact reflex enclosure.
The design of the 18” driver maximises output while minimising power compression and distortion. The four reflex ports have a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise at very high levels. The enclosure is constructed from multi-laminate birch ply, finished with a durable polyurea coating and equipped with a Zintec grille, twin grab handles, skids, flying inserts for installation and a threaded pole socket for pole-mounting point source loudspeakers or up to 4 WPM enclosures as a simple plug-and-play system.
The product is supplied as standard without cabinet wheels, but they are available as an accessory.
By adding the input board cover accessory, Martin Audio SX118 is fully weather resistant and suitable for permanent outdoor usage.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 or email your enquiry, if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio SX118 for installation in your business premises or any other product from the SX Series.
Features of the SX118 :
- Compact, direct radiating subwoofer
- 18” (460mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil, long excursion, ferrite magnet, waterproof cone
- High output capability
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with flying inserts
Ideal Installations for the SX118:
- Touring sound reinforcement for small and medium-size venues
- Fixed installations in concert halls, theatres, ballrooms and HoW
- Sports stadiums, arena installations & corporate AV events
- Outdoor restaurant, bar and hotel entertainment areas
- Concourses and Theme Parks
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio SX118 also looked at the following products