Martin Audio TORUS T1215 is a constant curvature array, designed to fill a gap perfectly, combining optimised coverage, SPL and cost efficiency. For applications that typically require a throw between 15-30m, a full-blown line array is not always practical, optimal or affordable. Conversely, a point source solution may not be sufficient in coverage and SPL.
T1215 offers a narrow vertical pattern of 15° with a flexible horizontal pattern that can be manually adjusted between 90°, 60° or 75° (Asymmetrical) via the Dynamic Horn Flare™. It features a 12” (300mm) LF driver and three 1.4” (35mm) HF drivers. The integrated rigging is suitable for install and touring applications. Also supporting horizontal array configurations of up to 180° with a flying frame that can support up to 6 cabinets in vertical orientation. The cabinets also feature a fixing for an external pole-mount accessory, increasing the flexibility to the max. In addition, T1215 can be supplemented by SX subwoofers and designed to fully integrate with the cardioid subwoofer, SXCF118, for flown and ground-stack configurations.
Powered by Martin Audio iKON amplifiers, which support VU-NET and Dante®. T1215 can be modelled in 3D and optimised using DISPLAY 3, allowing different box resolutions as well as automatically optimising filtering to deliver consistent and defined coverage.
Are you looking to buy or have installed either of the Martin Audio Torus T1215 as part of your professional audio installation? If so, please get in touch with Old Barn Audio. Either call on 01892 752246, email us or please fill in the Enquiry Form.
Features of the Martin Audio Torus T1215
- 1 x 12” (300mm) LF driver & 3 x 1.4” (35mm) HF drivers
- Passive fixed angle array cabinet of 15° for a narrow vertical dispersion pattern
- Manually adjustable Dynamic Horn Flare™ (between 60°, 90° or 75° Asymmetrical) for flexible horizontal pattern
- Phase plug for increased mid-band sensitivity
- Optimised coverage via DISPLAY 3 and powered by iKON amplifiers
- Plug-and-play system, quick set-up and easy rigging
- Optimised for short to medium-throw live sound and installation applications
- Fills, distributed systems, and centre clusters