Another exciting and extremely high quality product is the Martin Audio XE500 stage monitor from the Electronics XE Series.
Combining very high output capability with exceptional sonic performance, coverage control and consistency, the XE500 is the ultimate, high SPL stage monitor. Its Coaxial Differential Dispersion drive unit comprises a powerful 15” (380mm) LF driver with a 3” (75mm) voice coil, and a 1.4” (35mm) exit HF compression driver with a 3” (75mm) pure titanium diaphragm. Both drivers feature powerful neodymium magnet structures to maximise performance and reduce weight.
XE Series monitors are designed as a complete system with the iK42 4-channel Class D Amplifier, offering a unique combination of power and audio performance seamlessly combined with advanced DSP, proprietary VU-NET™ software control and Dante™ digital audio networking. State of the art components and a finely optimised design results in generous power reserves that ensures pristine sound quality is maintained even under the most extreme conditions. As well as maximising the capability of the monitor, this ensures that the monitor engineer and artist can be confident that they will experience this same high level of consistent performance from an XE monitor anywhere in the world.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 or email your enquiry, if you have any questions, would like to buy a Martin Audio XE500 stage monitor, any of the Martin Audio Stage Monitors, or have one installed as part of a new sound installation.
Features of the Martin Audio XE500 :
- Very high-SPL, compact two-way stage monitor
- Coaxial ‘point source’ performance
- Differential Dispersion™ technology for consistent coverage
- Defined, rectangular coverage plane at head-height
- Complete system with iK42 for consistent high performance
- Visually-appealing, low-profile plywood enclosures
- Built-in risers for steeper monitor angle when required
- Side panel rubber feet for extra protection when up-ended
- Easy to carry and manoeuvre
- M8 rigging inserts
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio XE500 also looked at the following products