The scalable resolution of the Martin Audio Wavefront Precision WPL offers greatly improved coverage consistency and control compared to a standard line array and provides a flexible pathway to advanced array control.
While Martin Audio’s Multi-cellular Loudspeaker Array [MLA] technology represents the ultimate in coverage control, with individually powered and processed cells within each enclosure, the scalable resolution of WPL [Wavefront Precision Longbow] offers greatly improved coverage consistency and control compared to a standard line array and provides a flexible pathway to advanced array control.
The consistent coverage is achieved “straight out of the box”. DISPLAY intelligent software reduces the set-up time and it eliminates trial and error. Offering improved audience coverage with reduced sound-spill.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 or email your enquiry, if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio Wavefront Precision WPL for installation in your business premises or any other product from the Wavefront Precision Series.
Features of the WPL :
- High-performance large format line array
- All-horn, maximum-efficiency design
- Exceptional signature sonic performance
- Exemplary 90° horizontal constant directivity pattern control
- External, dedicated, multi-channel Class D amplification
- Scalable resolution for flexible optimisation of coverage, consistency and control
- Industry-leading DISPLAY software interacts with DSP for highly-accurate array optimisation
- Fast, integral 3-point rigging for up to 24 enclosures
- Compact and light weight design with discreet side handles for ease of handling
Ideal Installations for the Wavefront Precision WPL:
- Touring sound reinforcement for festivals, stadiums & arenas
- Sports stadium and arena installations
- Concert hall and HoW installations