The scalable resolution of Martin Audio Wavefront Precision WPC offers greatly improved coverage consistency and control compared to a standard line array and provides a flexible pathway to advanced array optimisation.
Martin Audio’s WPC is a new breed of medium-format optimised line array. It brings innovative acoustic design, ultra-high performance and coverage consistency to a wider range of users, applications and budgets than previously possible. A three-way, bi-amp system, it features horn-loaded low frequency, mid and HF sections to raise efficiency and increase output. With a peak SPL of 135dB its high efficiency acoustic design can equal or outperform larger, direct radiator systems. A 12-box array will throw beyond 60 metres (200ft) and deliver impressive rock levels to a 5000-seat venue, saving on truck space and weight.
WPC’s low frequency section consists of 2 x 10” (250mm) neodymium drivers in a Hybrid® configuration. It marries the benefits of horn and reflex loading. Each driver is slot-loaded into a short horn to give a high sensitivity, while the rear of the driver is reflex-loaded to extend the LF output. The punch and low-frequency extension produced from such a small enclosure volume are remarkable.
Mid and HF horns are physically separate. A key factor in the WPC’s exemplary 100° horizontal constant directivity dispersion pattern. The midrange horn design utilises 2 x 5” (125mm) neodymium drivers to produce a high output while the HF section employs 4 x 0.7” (19mm) exit neodymium compression drivers which feed 4 individual horns. Use of multiple small HF drivers instead of a more traditionally-used large format compression driver results in less distortion and a more extended HF response.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 or email your enquiry, if you have any questions or would like to buy a Wavefront Precision WPC for installation in your business premises or any other product from the Wavefront Precision Series.
Features of the WPC :
- Compact line array
- Scalable resolution for advanced array control
- External, dedicated, multi-channel Class D amplification
- Industry-leading DISPLAY software interacts with DSP for highly-accurate results
- Switch mode power supplies with global mains voltage operation
- Fast, integral 3-point flying systems for up to 16 enclosures
- Side and rear handles for ease of handling and setting splay angles
- 100° horizontal constant directivity pattern control
Ideal Installations for the Wavefront Precision WPC:
- Touring sound reinforcement for small and medium-size venues
- Fixed installations in concert halls, theatres, ballrooms and HoW
- Sports stadiums, arena installations & corporate AV events
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio Wavefront Precision WPC also looked at the following products