The scalable resolution of Martin Audio Wavefront Precision WPM offers greatly improved coverage consistency and control compared to a standard line array and provides a flexible pathway to advanced array optimisation.
Martin Audio’s WPM is incredibly versatile. It has a very small footprint and is light weight, making it the system of choice for smaller venues. Where they require superb fidelity, coverage consistency and control from an ultra-compact line array. With a peak SPL of 130dB peak, it is also very powerful. A 12-box array will throw beyond 35 metres (115ft) and produce live music at high levels in up to 3000-seat venues. It embodies the very latest acoustic technology in an ultra-compact enclosure. And it is the ideal system for small-to-medium scale theatres and live music venues, AV events and installations in concert halls, ballrooms and HoW.
The WPM is a passive 2-way system with an impedance of 16 ohms. It can be driven in blocks of 1, 2, 3 or 4 resolution configuration. With a complement of 2 x 6.5” (165mm) LF drivers and a vertical column of 3 x 1.4” (35mm) aluminium dome HF drivers, the acoustic design of WPM is uniquely innovative. The LF drivers are located in the side walls of the HF horn. An arrangement which would introduce acoustic cavities which would degrade the horizontal dispersion if conventional cone drivers were used. WPM’s drivers adopt an elegant solution by having solid moulded diaphragms. They match the contours of the horn walls and maintain the continuity of the horn profile. Each LF driver also features a demodulation ring in the neodymium motor system to minimize distortion and maximise mid-band output.
In the triple-driver HF section, each individual HF wavefront is precisely coupled to the horn throat via a short waveguide for faultless 100° horizontal constant directivity coverage.
Please call us at Old Barn Audio on 01892 752246 or email your enquiry, if you have any questions or would like to buy a Martin Audio Wavefront Precision WPM. Either for installation in your business premises or to buy any other product from the Wavefront Precision Series.
Features of the WPM :
- Ultra-compact line array
- Scalable resolution for advanced array control
- External, dedicated, multi-channel Class D amplification
- Industry-leading DISPLAY software interacts with DSP for highly-accurate results
- Switch mode power supplies with global mains voltage operation
- Fast, integral 3-point flying systems for up to 16 enclosures
- Side and rear handles for ease of handling and setting splay angles
- 100° horizontal constant directivity pattern control
Ideal Installations for the Wavefront Precision WPM:
- Touring sound reinforcement for small and medium-size venues
- Fixed installations in concert halls, theatres, ballrooms and HoW
- Sports stadiums, arena installations & corporate AV events
Customers who viewed the Martin Audio Wavefront Precision WPM also looked at the following products