The Martin Audio W8LMD is a mini, wide-dispersion vertically arrayable enclosure.
The W8LMD can be used individually and in small quantities for short to medium throw applications (up to 30 metres) as well as for a downfill element for the Martin Audio W8LM.
Its 20° vertical dispersion requires fewer cabinets to cover the same area as a conventional line array element, yet it still benefits from the smooth, predictable coverage of a vertically coupled system.
Features of the Martin Audio W8LMD
- Stand alone vertically arrayable enclosure
- Line array downfill element
- Consistent 120º (-6dB) horizontal mid and HF pattern control
- 20º (-6dB) vertical dispersion
- Tripod mountable singularly or in pairs
- Amplitude shading switch
- Passive or Bi-Amp format
- Compatible with WMX, WLX, WSX, WS2A & S218 subwoofers
Ideal applications for the W8LMD
- Short to medium throw arrays of 1 to 4 cabinets
- Vertically arrayed downfill for W8LM systems
- Theatre sound reinforcement
- Corporate events
- Fixed installations