The Meyer Sound 1100-LFC low-frequency control element is a self-powered loudspeaker defined by its sonic linearity in reproducing low frequency transients at high continuous output levels with very low distortion. This ultra-low distortion, coupled with exceptional headroom and optimized rigging options, makes the 1100‑LFC a flexible tool for low-end directional applications for large-scale tours and installations.
The 1100-LFC Low-Frequency Control Element turbo-charges even the most powerful PA system with deep, rich bass. Its dual 18-inch high-excursion drivers offer true linearity for clarity, punch, and total accuracy. There’s no “subwoofer sound”
To guarantee optimum performance, design 1100‑LFC systems with Meyer Sound’s MAPP™ system design tool. This intuitive, cross-platform application accurately predicts directional patterns, frequency and impulse responses, and linear peak SPL for 1100‑LFC systems, ensuring that systems deliver the required coverage and SPL.
Features of the Meyer Sound 1100-LFC
- High peak power output with low-frequency clarity and excellent transient reproduction at extreme levels
- Linearity ensures low-frequency output with consistent directional properties in a variety of configurations at any level
- Tuned, vented cabinet optimized for low air velocities
- Stackable and flyable in regular and cardioid arrays
- Seamlessly integrates with LEO, LYON, LEOPARD, and other Meyer Sound loudspeakers
- Concert halls
- High-power, controlled-directivity arrays
Old Barn Audio feel very privileged to be working with the American AV giant, Meyer Sound. Are you responsible for achieving an extremely high performance sound system into your venue? If you are looking for a system that includes the Meyer Sound 1100-LFC, or any other products from Meyer Sound, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio – UK Meyer Sound Dealers. Either by calling us on 01892 752246, by email or via our contact form.Technical Specifications Download the Meyer Sound 1100-LFC product data sheet