The Meyer Sound 900-LFC compact low-frequency control element reproduces low frequencies at high continuous output levels with extremely low distortion. It offers the same sonic linearity as Meyer Sound’s 1100-LFC low-frequency control element in a smaller, lighter cabinet, making it ideal for building scalable systems to suit touring applications or fixed installations of any size.
A newly designed class D amplifier affords unprecedented efficiency to the 900-LFC, significantly lowering distortion while reducing power consumption and operating temperature. A single,
field-replaceable module contains the on-board amplifier and control circuitry.
Features of the Meyer Sound 900-LFC
- Compact cabinet with small footprint and extraordinary power-to-size ratio
- High peak power output with extremely low distortion
- Exceptional linearity, transient reproduction, and low-frequency clarity
- Self-powered design for simplified setup and increased reliability
- Stackable and flyable in regular and cardioid arrays with splay options
- Integral pole-mount receptacle to facilitate pairing with LINA or ULTRA Series loudspeakers
- Scalable low-frequency control (very long arrays possible) for touring applications or fixed installations of any size
- Clubs, theaters, houses of worship, corporate AV, and theme parks
- Low-frequency complement for LEO-M, LYON, and LEOPARD systems
Old Barn Audio feel very privileged to be working with the American AV giant, Meyer Sound. Are you responsible for achieving an extremely high performance sound system into your venue? If you are looking for a system that includes the Meyer Sound 900-LFC, or any other products from Meyer Sound, then please get in touch with Old Barn Audio – UK Meyer Sound Dealers. Either by calling us on 01892 752246, by email or via our contact form.Technical Specifications Download the Meyer Sound 900-LFC product data sheet